FH 30 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The model FH 30-5 Rockwell Hardness Tester is a new generation of hardness testing instrument with protruding nose design. This long nose design allows you to reach as far as 150mm inside a bore or just on flat material similar to any other rockwell hardness tester.
A Twin Scale Rockwell machine that also provides Brinell testing. Easy to use, excellent workpiece overview. Test forces range from 1-187.5kgf, which means that even this basic model is equipped with Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell and Brinell load settings. System control is managed via a simple-to-use 6.5in full color industrial touchscreen. The touchscreen will also display results and statistics.
Features & Benefits:
● Load cell based force feedback closed-loop system.
● 150mm protruding nose, 200mm throat depth(30-5)
● Load range 1-250kgf (9.8-2452N)
● Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
● Force(load) measurement at the indenter position
● 250mm workpiece height(30-5)
● Power LED light near indenter for bright sample illumination
● Removable workpiece clamp, with interchangeable inserts, clamps/holds sample firmly in position (optional)
● Industrial 6.5” touch screen
● USB connectivity
● ABS cover included, protecting machine base against falling objects
● Optional Brinell microscope package, for brinell measurement
Enquiry about FH 30 Rockwell Hardness Tester