FH 31 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The FH 31 Rockwell Hardness Tester is an automatic, laod cell, closed loop, force feedback, test force application system with Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell & Brinell scales as part of Hardness testing capabilities.
The model FH 31-2 combines today’s load application technology with a top-class depth measuring system. Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell & Brinell scales are part of the machine’s capabilities. High accurate test results and fast operation make it the best in its class today. This model provides a smart User Interface, easy to learn and with internal and external data storage options. Test forces range from 1-250kgf, which means that even this basic model is equipped with Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell and Brinell load settings. System control is managed via a simple-to-use 6.5in full color industrial touchscreen. The touchscreen will also display results and statistics.
The model FH 31-3 is a new generation of hardness testing instrument with protruding nose design. This long nose design allows you to reach as far as 150mm inside a bore or just on flat material similar to any other rockwell hardness tester. It has working height of 400mm and throat depth of 200mm and can also be optionally equipped with an automatic spindle. Simply push ‘’START’’ and the full process of lifting, clamping and testing takes place without operator interference.
Features & Benefits:
● Load cell, force feedback, closed-loop system.
● Load range 1-250kgf (9.8-2452N)
● Meets or exceeds ISO, ASTM and JIS standards
● 150mm protruding nose, 200mm throat depth(FH31-3)
● Force(load) measurement at the indenter position
● Absolute linear applied test force, no lever construction
● 400mm workpiece height (FH31-3)
● Removable workpiece clamp, with interchangeable inserts, clamps/holds sample firmly in position (optional)
● Integrated high performance system controller, mSSD hard drive storage
● Industrial touch screen 8.5”(FH31-3), 6.5”(FH31-2)
● LAN, W-LAN, USB connectivity
● ABS cover included, protecting machine base against falling objects
● Optional palm scanner for automatic brinell measurement
Enquiry about FH 31 Rockwell Hardness Tester