FH 1 Rockwell Hardness Tester
The FH 1 is an advanced Tinius Olsen hardness testing instrument. Capable of meeting or exceeding the applicable ASTM, ISO-EN, DIN, JIS standards, and more. This system constantly measures and controls the applied force on the indentation area.
Features & Benefits:
- Load cell, force feedback, closed-loop system
- Unparalleled rigidity
- Unmatched gauge repeatability and
- Shape correction settings for curved surfaces.
- Optical depth measuring system (Rockwell, HBT, HVT, ball indentation for plastic ISO 2039/1).
- 6.5in industrial full color touchscreen display; user-friendly interface, easy to operate.
- Go/No Go function with visual and acoustic warning.
- Large memory for measurements with statistic results.
- Easy calibration function.
- Testing program storage.
- Standard nose cone clamping attachment.
- Nine-pin serial and USB-2 outputs.
- External Brinell palm scanner II with LED backlight option.
- Large workpiece accommodation(300mm).
- Motorized spindle (optional)
Enquiry about FH 1 Rockwell Hardness Tester