Differential Scanning Calorimetry- DSC 3500 Sirius
The cost-effective starter instrument for material characterization
The DSC 3500 Sirius unites state-of-the-art technology with high sensitivity in a robust, easy-to-operate measuring system across a temperature range from -170°C to 600°C. The most important characteristics of the DSC 3500 Sirius measuring cell are its silver furnace with long-life heating element and its monolithic DSC sensor featuring high stability and optimal resolution.
For high sample throughput, we recommend that the unit be equipped with an automatic sample changer (ASC) – this accommodates up to 20 samples and references, even of different crucible types.
The design of the DSC 3500 Sirius developed in Japan is tailored to routine tasks in quality control and failure analysis as well as for material characterization of technical textiles, of food products, in packaging, in the polymer and cosmetic industry and for further organic or inorganic materials.
- Determination of onset, peak, inflection and end temperatures
- Automatic peak search
- Transformation enthalpies: analysis of peak areas (enthalpies) with selectable baseline and partial peak area analysis
- Evaluation of crystallization
- Comprehensive glass transition analysis
- Automatic baseline correction
- Specific heat determination
- Tau-R® Mode: takes into account the time constant and thermal resistance of the instrument and reveals thus sharper DSC effects from the sample (optional)
- Optional TM-DSC (temperature modulation) for separation of reversing (thermodynamic) and non-reversing (kinetic) effects
Enquiry about Differential Scanning Calorimetry- DSC 3500 Sirius