Date: 15th December 2020
Time: 10.30am – 11.30am (Malaysia Time)
About This Webinar
Discover the capabilities of extended multi range (Mid, Nir, Far IR ranges) FTIR Spectrometer. A FTIR Spectroscopy with an integrated extended range ATR accessory but can also be equipped with the iS50 Raman module to address the broad range of challenges encountered in the Analytical laboratory.
What You Will Learn:
- Benefits of extending the range of your spectrometer into the Far-IR, Near-IR, FT-Raman
- How Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer provides this capability?
- Components of the instruments and how that make your work in the analytical lab much easier
- How to use the tool and what they can do for you?
- Examples of material analysis in the extended spectral ranges