The Absorptometer “C” Data Acquisition System determines oil absorption in compliance with ASTM D 2414 as well as ASTM D 3493 including new procedures B and C (carbon black) as well as with ASTM D 6854 (silica).
It consists of the following major components:
- Frequency inverter drive unit with precise torque measurement
- High-precision measuring mixer with special blades
- High-precision burette, variable programmable titration rate for the optimum test procedure
- 64-bit software for Windows VISTA, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Carbon Blacks
- Titanium dioxide
- Cosmetic powders and pigments
Enquiry about Absorptometer "C"