The Farinograph-TS rheometer provides you with a reliable, reproducible picture of the water absorption and kneading properties of flours, in consideration of international standards.
Innovative web-based MetaBridge software
More compact housing form
Continuous speed control from 0-200rpm
Measurement range of up to 20 Nm
Plug & play: immediately ready for use
Available with optional touch screen
Multi-access: simultaneous access from multiple terminal devices
Why is this important?
- Estimate the optimum water amount for a flour to form a dough
- Predict flour reaction in production and baking
- Define flour specifications for a given purpose
What are the benefits?
- Practice-oriented, international standard procedure
- Optimization of flour quality and constant product quality
- Saving flour in production and minimizing production losses
- Location-independent tracking of test results on any desktop or mobile
device, multiple access to measurement readings