The Amylograph-E provides you with a reliable, reproducible picture of enzyme activity (α-amylases) in flours and whole grains.
This enables you to make statements on flours’ suitability for baking and control the dosing of, for example, baking malt or enzyme preparations.
Easy to use
Quality control in accordance with international standards
Gentle heating from 30°C to 93°C
Comprehensive picture of enzyme activity
Control the dosing of enzymes
No enzyme damage before measuring
Why is this important?
- The baking properties of flour depend on the starch gelatinization
and on the enzyme activity (α-amylase) in the flour.
- Flour can be checked for application-specific characteristics
What are the benefits?
- Practice-oriented, international standard procedure
- High flour and end product quality
- No production losses due to usage of inappropriate material